Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 men Ranking and looting policies

Go down

25 men Ranking and looting policies Empty 25 men Ranking and looting policies

Post  demonheartx Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:00 pm

the following will be some of the guild policies i am intending to implement in order to better cater for the upcoming 25 men.

Ranking system
Casual rank:
benefits-none
in guild for fun joy and laughter.

Trial rank :
Benefits- none
Trial would commence on the first raid attended and will last for 2 weeks. Failure will result in demotion to casual and would be taken note by officers , trial who have passed would be promoted to raider.
Trials would not be able to loot unless otherwise stated by RL/LM.

Raider rank:
Benefits- Comfirmed raid spot, enjoys normal looting system.
Raider would have to be able to commit and show acceptable skill level or would be subjected to demotion, raiders who have shown outstanding commitment , skill level and raiding attitude would be recommended for core raider rank.

Core raider rank:
Benefits- Guild repair during raid , Piority on Weapons/trinkets.
Core Raiders will make up the elite force in the raid, showing exceptional raiding skills/attitude and, absolute commitment. Core raiders will enjoy the max benefit in raid but also will be expected to perform.
This rank would be closely monitored by officers to make sure only the worthy has it . Core raiders who show decline in performance would be demoted.

Officer rank:
Benefits- same as core raider
Officers in Niflheim each have their own job to improve the guild and raid management respectively. Appointment of officers would entirely depend on myself and i would only appoint officers if i need a job done or monitored.
The following are the current officers and job.
Inferness: Quartermaster , in charge of all your cauldron , enchants , selling/buying of boe epics / herbs .
Olesomio: Quartermaster, in charge of gbank selling and buy of mats and making money thru auction house for the gbank.
Geylang: Forum admin officer, in charge of anything to do with your forum
Joosefu: Raid leading officer, in charge of raid leading , planning of boss strats.
Madmaltese: attendence officer, in charge of monitoring raiders' attendence in raid.
Demonheartx: Guildmaster, overall incharge , guild and raid management.

Reserves rank:
benefits-none
raiders who cannot commit to all 3 days , but are backups on days they can raid on. will still get sit out dkp but no piority in raid spot, normal looting system in raid.

Promotion in Niflheim for all ranks (except officer) will be discussed by the officer council, promotion would not be given out as freebies now as there are benefits involved for certain ranks.

A simple 3 steps guide to promotion in Niflheim:
1. Commitment
2. Performance
3. Attitude

The reason for this ranking system is to encourage raiders to perform and commit in raid , therefore making the 25 men successful and would make raiding in niflheim an enjoyable event for everyone.

Next we come to everyone's best friend : LOOOT!!!

Looting System for 25 men
This looting system is non applicable to any Alt 25 or 10 men in guild.

The Looting system that we would be using for 25 men would be EPGP, for those who doesnt have a clue what EPGP is , u can refer to http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system for a better understanding of the system.

To explain it in short , EP is the points u earned in raid and GP is the points u spent on gear. Loot will be distributed according to PR which will be calculated automatically by the system, PR = EP/GP.
For Example:
Raider A and Raider B both wants this loot "Belt of certain death"
Raider A has 3000 EP , 1500 GP , PR = 3000/1500 = 2
Raider B has 2500 EP , 300 GP , PR = 2500/300 = 8.3333
Therefore, Raider B has a higher PR and he will be given the loot.
GP for "Belt of certain death" = 300
300 GP will be added to Raider B GP
so now Raider B will have 2500 EP , 600 GP instead.

As per discussed in the Ranking system, Core raiders will have piority over Weapons/Trinkets. So how would the Weap/Trinks in raid be distributed?
For Example:
Raider A(core raider) , Raider B(core raider) and Raider C(raider) wants this loot "Greatsword of a thousand truth"
So automatically , Raider C would be taken out from the piority.
Raider A has 4000 EP , 2000 GP
Raider B has 3500 EP , 200 GP
Piority will be given to Raider A because he has higher EP . PR would not be included in the distribution of Weapons/trinkets.
GP for "Greatsword of a thousand truth" = 700
700 GP will be added to Raider A GP
so now Raider A will have 4000 EP , 2700 GP

Question: Why is Piority for weapons/trinkets given to the core raider with higher EP and not highest PR , ITS UNFAIR!!!
Answer: The reason for this is because Higher EP means more raid attended , most boss downed more contribution. It is a way to reward core raiders who have shown a positive attitude towards progression.

So that concludes the EPGP system, another important policy i would like to implement regarding loot is hybrid class's OFFSPEC.
All hybrid classes with raider rank and above would have to pick ONE off spec to gear, and also piority will be given for the raider's offspec.
Example:
Holy pally A ( declared OS ret)
Fury warr B ( declared OS prot)
Loot = "Shield of imprenable defense"
Piority will be given to Fury warr B as his declared OS is protection.

Question: So do i need to spend any GP for OS gear?
Answer: No, OS loot will be given free as long as no MS is bidding and its your declared OS , the reason being it would be better to fully utilize hybrid classes in raid then to simply DE loot .

Question: What happens if two hybrid with the same off spec wants a loot ?
Answer: simply roll.

So to conclude this , i would like to say even though this system is not a perfect looting system, but it has been tested before in other 25 men and has been successful so far.

For any unhappiness due to loot , please do not make a scene during raid itself , or rage on vent. Pst me or any officers , and we will try our best to give u a sastifactory explaination for the decision.

Any QQ or emo over loot in raid will not be tolerated, i will not hesistate to demote or Gkick any raiders who shows such poor raiding attitude.
But i would like all of you guys to understand , loot will come sooner or later , as long as theres progression there would be loot . The most important thing would be for us all to have a fun and enjoyable experience raiding together. So please dont let such minor issues like loot spoilt it all for urself and all ur fellow raiders.

demonheartx
GM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum