Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stryve - Afflic / Destro Warlock

3 posters

Go down

Stryve - Afflic / Destro Warlock Empty Stryve - Afflic / Destro Warlock

Post  Stryve Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:55 pm

What raiding position are you applying for?
25m core raider (ranged dps)

Which professions did you pick up and why did you choose them instead of the others?
Tailoring and enchanting. They both come hand-in-hand as a cloth dps with Tailoring providing the Lightweave Embroidery (+580 intel proc) and enchanting giving an additional +80 intel.

What spec do you play in raids and why do you choose to play them?
Currently, play either Affliction or Destruction depending on the fights. Sometimes even respeccing for Demology for raid aoe damage like Maloriak / Magmaw. Destruction as it is a burst damage spec and shadowfury giving a 3 sec stun esp useful for Cho'gall fight. Overall, Affliction is the main spec to be played as it is the highest dps spec currently with great mobility.

Do you have a stable internet connection?(Yes/No)
Yes

Is your computer capable of running 25 man raids?
Yes

Do you have a working mic and can use Ventrilo?(Yes/No)
Yes

How should we address you in raid (Real life name)?
Kelvin

What is your age?

Where do you live (In real life of course)?
Australia

How long have you been playing WoW?
4 and a half years (since 2007)

Please provide a screenshot of your RAID UI:
Haven't taken one at the moment. Will repost when doing a raid. Generally, use the traditional wow interface with several addons such as omen, dbm, recount, quartz, omnicc, needtoknow(tracks internal cooldown for trinket buffs and such)

Please provide a link to your character's armory (more than one armory link will be helpful)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/stryve/advanced

If you are applying as a DPS class, please include a WWS or WMO report:

Optional: Tell us more about yourself IRL
Having played wow for abt 4 and a half yrs now, I've raided since TBC. Currently, sitting at 10/12 ach for this toon but have 12/12, 1/13 hm ach on my other toon. Outside of gaming, enjoy watching and playing bball, pool.

Stryve

Back to top Go down

Stryve - Afflic / Destro Warlock Empty Re: Stryve - Afflic / Destro Warlock

Post  Jsha Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Woot, another Affliction Lock. Would be glad to have another DoT-er on board the ship to proof that all the other specs are horrible. But the decision ultimately lies in the hands of our officers. As there are no other Locks around, except for me and Vindiktiv, i hope my comments will raise your chances in getting an invite or if you're just plain horrible, to make sure u take a hike.

Gemming:-
Gemming looks cool - Everything a lock needs. I won't quarrel with why a 40 int gem on ur boots > the 10 Hit that u need, after all 5 hit doesn't really matter.

Itemization
Everything looks good, but i believe ur using the Dark Pool bracers for the +Hit instead of the Bracers of the Bronze Flight.

How about the VP ring, the Band of Secret Name, believe that would be better than the Signet of Venoxis for a Crit Spec.

Other than that, everything else seems pretty good. I hope one of the officers will get back to you soon.

Jsha

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigabyte Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:30 pm

And touch Jsha brest for luck.

Gigabyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Stryve Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Thanks for the comments! =)

Well, first off, I'm still lacking afew haste gears to replace my current ones such as the Valiona's Medallion from V&T, Incineratus from Magmaw and Book of Binding Will from Halfus. With regards to the rings, i'm still farming for vp's to purchase the Band of Secret Names as well as farming for the archaeology ring, Ring of the Boy Emperor or Signet of the Fifth Circle that drops from Cho'gall. I also have the other gears such as Bracers of the Bronze Flight and Belt of Arcane Storms, just a matter of mix-n-match for hit-capped.

Cheers!

Stryve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down