Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baleroc (healers)

3 posters

Go down

Baleroc (healers) Empty Baleroc (healers)

Post  Aeyuki Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:32 am

Bunch of us did 10-man Bale the other day, and the main concern for the healers were knowing (remembering, really) who was supposed to be on tank/shards at a particular time (we blank out especially during potential chaos caused by ot dying -read:souffle- or dps missing their rotation or moving out too slow, and dying).

I found something that might be useful and will try to set it up on my power auras. It actually shows the healers who has how many stacks they have. It might be easier to tell who should be on tank by looking at the highest stack at the particular moment. So whoever is responsible for calling out swap (although it has been proved that no-one can effectively call out swap cos too focused on fight) can actually call out who should be healing tank according to this powa addon trick. Maybe 25-man heals can try it out.

Read on.

Healing Power Aura to show vital spark/vital flame:
http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?76640-Baleroc-25man-power-auras-to-help-track-healing-switches

How to Baleroc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRkmuC69a2E

Aeyuki

Back to top Go down

Baleroc (healers) Empty Re: Baleroc (healers)

Post  vainadaite Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Looks good yuki! I got that set up after our 10man but I didnt realise you can see other people's stacks too!

Some things I realised, is that

a) possible to get about 20 stacks in 1 crystal, just need to SPAM heals on the target. the target doesnt actually have to be healed for you to gain the stack, possible to overheal to gain

b) things like Renew / Shield / Prayer of Mending and thus I will assume Rejuv etc... even if glyphed to heal an amount upon cast DOES not count as a direct heal and will not gain you stacks.... which also means.... IF YOU CAST IT ON THE MT, YOU DO NOT GET THE FIRE DEBUFF AND CAN STILL GAIN STACKS! I found that useful, esp to throw stuff on the MT during high-healing decimate blades. maybe not so useful since in 25man we 2 tanking hahah i forgot.

Anyway I suck at calling out swaps, mainly cause I always don't press my PTT and end up talking to myself.

vainadaite

Back to top Go down

Post  phush Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:18 pm

We did with 1 tank on 10m last night... healers need to get pro stacks and from dps point of view feels like tank and spank lol... unless someone misses a crystal rotation can be chaotic Shocked

phush

Back to top Go down

Post  vainadaite Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:29 pm

we also did it with 1 tank on 10man. seems easier to just spam heals on 1 tank than the 2 especially when you have 1mill Gheal crits :3

vainadaite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum