Niflheim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicsatamp - Resto/Ele Shaman

Go down

Nicsatamp - Resto/Ele Shaman Empty Nicsatamp - Resto/Ele Shaman

Post  Nicsatamp Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Application Form:

What raiding position are you applying for?

Resto Shaman although I am also planning to have my druid ready for 4.3 as they seem to outshine shams in every way at the moment.

Which professions did you pick up and why did you choose them instead of the others?

I Have blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting. I chooes them for their raid bonuses (socket gloves and bracers and +67 Int gems). I can also make a quick buck on these profs and help out in guild if needed.

What spec do you play in raids and why do you choose to play them?

I have almost always played resto shaman. I started back in BC after hitting a wall trying to get spots in raids as a tank in a decent guild. Since then its been resto all the way as they were the OP chain heal bots back then and I knew it would optimise my possibilities to get into a good raid spot. This is part the reason why i am currently getting a druid ready for 4.3 so I can hopefully maxmise my versatilty and usefulness to the raid again.

I have always enjoyed playing the resto sham but lately its been a bit of a bummer being outplayed by all other classes who have better raid heals and single target heals depending on class. Our totems have become almost obsolete and heroism no longer unique lol. I am hoping this will change in future changes but cata has been a disappointment for the shaman. I enjoy elemental also but have not had no where near the experience as I have resto. I will be putting more effort into getting an optimised ele t12 set now I virtually have everything on my sham from normal mode. valour point purchases anyway.

Do you have a stable internet connection?(Yes/No)

Yes, ADSL2+ very really disconnect, if ever and latency consistency in game would be around 250ms with tunneller. If there is any suggestions how i can get it lower in WA please let me know and I will pay for improvements haha.

Is your computer capable of running 25 man raids?

This is my computer.. getting a bit old now but runs 25 mans fine. posting a link from the forum i bought it since external links aint working

This PC held the #1 Worldwide i5 760 PCMark Vantage score for over 10 weeks, as of 3 days ago it now sits at a close #2. The below indicated clock speeds are the optimum settings i use for benchmarking, during normal use the PC runs at completely stock settings. Maximum temperature achieved while benchmarking is 60 degrees.

Parts List:

Socket 1156 Intel i5 760 @ 4200MHz (200 * 21)
EVGA P55 SLI
ASUS Ati 1GB 5850 @ 1150MHz Memory / 800MHz Core
GEIL 8GB DDR3 2200MHz EVO TWO C9 1600MHz (2:Cool @ 9-9-9-29
G.SKILL PHOENIX PRO 60GB SSD 285MB/s Read 275MB/s Write
Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM
Corsair Hydro H50 CPU Water Cooler (2 fan push-pull configuration)
GEIL Cyclone Memory Cooling Fan
CoolerMaster iGreen 620W Modulated PSU
Antec Nine Hundred case

Peripherals:

Samsung Syncmaster 305T 30" Monitor (Native 2560x1600)
Rock 5.1 Sound System with In-Built Amp
Microsoft Sindewinder X4
CoolerMaster Sentinel Storm Inferno

Do you have a working mic and can use Ventrilo?(Yes/No)

Yes

How should we address you in raid (Real life name)?

Real life name is fine, i'm easy

What is your age?

Where do you live (In real life of course)?

Perth, north of the river

How long have you been playing WoW?

Since BC was released

Please provide a screenshot of your RAID UI:

Nicsatamp - Resto/Ele Shaman WoWScrnShot_022411_234321

Thats an old photo but today its pretty much the same. I now have things a bit better placed along the bottom use kgpanels art work. It looks like the photo does not fit properly, please allow me to link from external source and i will repost.

Please provide a link to your character's armory (more than one armory link will be helpful)

It wont let me please give me admin access or search my character - Nicsatamp on Jubei'thos

If you are applying as a DPS class, please include a WWS or WMO report:

not a dps class but below is links to the last raid in previous guild. We disbanded after this and leaders dissappeared with the gbank or something i dont really know i was kicked by the time i logged back on. first time looking at heroic domo and killed it post nerf of course what a joke fight. Dont really like posting logs these days but meh I am hoping i can better utilise healing rain in a 25 man environment.

Again it wont let me post from an external source please check out the last updated WoL entry for the guild arrogance is bliss on Jubei'thos or give me permissions.

Optional:

I'm an accountant and work for a mining company, maybe not for much longer though if the economy goes to shit. I have a family with 2 kids raiding and WoW is my relaxation time and escape from my at times quite busy schedule.

Last edited by Nicsatamp on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Photo did not fit property)

Nicsatamp

Back to top Go down